Why did I move to Sastamala?
Why did I move to Sastamala and
for what?
Leon and I moved to Sastamala on April 3, 2026, I got a permanent job here in Sastamala as a care assistant The work is starting on April 15, 2026 and I moved here with Leo for work and I can say that I am really happy and that we found a flat close to the work and all the shops. I know that Sastamala is not a big place but you can always get to Tampere from here if you want. Today we went to hand over the flat in Tampere and when I start this it is April 4, 2026, it was sad to leave the keys to Tampere but it is good to live here now and not have to think about when there is work or something similar. I can say that it is good to raise Leon here and then also at some point another one and maybe start a family or something. At the moment I am single.
I can say that I am grateful that I was able to raise Leon and at the same time grow as a person and go to gigs and even though now a new era is beginning. I am starting again after a long time at the provincial baseball league level after a really long break. I have been able to grow from a very small age, almost since birth, of course I have not played myself, so I have followed my siblings when they have played and have been able to see them play. I myself started playing when I was about 7 years old and grew, developed year by year, I played 3 years in Rauma, I don't remember why but I don't want to tell you why I left if I knew. After that I moved to Pori to play for about 6 years and developed. Ever since I was little I always wanted to become a Super player but then when I got older I had to go to study in Tampere, I was able to play for a while and at the age of 16 I moved alone to study to become a nurse. But I didn't get in and then I had to do all the stuff to get somewhere to study then I got to study somewhere for a coaching education and I got to a place in Janakala and somewhere I asked for a transfer to Tampere from Janakala and we succeeded someone else wanted to study in Janakkala and I wanted to go to Tampere so we changed places and after that we lived for 5 more years and then something. I haven't regretted moving to Tampere for a moment and today I went to take the keys to the old apartment and I can't wait to get to work in the new place. I will write more about my and Leon's journey here and someone else will get to live in my and Leon's life and take care of yourself and others
Kommentit
Lähetä kommentti