An introduction to me and my dog Leon and the Blind Channel
Hi everyone, I thought I'd tell you a little about me and my dog Leon, who don't know me already, I'm Pauliina and I'm a 22-year-old woman currently in Tampere, I've been playing baseball for seven years until I was sixteen, and I'm from Satakunta and I'm a lover of sports a lot, I like to go out with friends, the artist's other channel keiki, I could introduce my better half, that is, Leon, this Leon is 1 year 2 months old Cairn Terrier breed, Leon is gentle, energetic, somewhat self-willed, kind, sometimes stubborn, but still so dear. Leon is from Juankoski near Kuopio. Those who know for a minute that I've been a Blind Channel fan since 2021 and it's somehow really strange to be a Blind Channel fan when you know that Joel isn't there, which is strange when you're used to having six guys in the band and now there are only five guys in the band at the moment
which is really strange when you've been listening for a long time since 2021, my friends and I have been wondering who will sing Joel's parts in the songs, even though Joel made whatever decision he made, we fans need to understand that it was only good for Joel, we need to support Joel when he needs it or just any guy or person, especially when it's hard, you need to support other fans and I don't know what the guys' songs sound like when they come back from a break, even though we know that no one can replace Joel, Joel is in our hearts and I've listened to other bands and artists but they haven't won Blind Channel and I also really like Costee and Rockband from Hell <3
WITH LOVE :Pauliina <3

Kommentit
Lähetä kommentti